Hiring an unbiased, third-party inspector ensures that the building inspection does what it’s meant to do – protect you.
A Buyers Inspection will reduce the risk of unexpected and costly surprises and help you feel completely comfortable with your home purchase. As a result of our findings, many of our clients have saved thousands by renegotiating the asking price, while others have avoided purchasing a "money pit".
Why get a Buyer Inspection?
- Alerts you of any deficiencies or safety issues with your new home.
- Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies.
- Provide tips and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
- Assist in acquiring financing and insurance.
The Standard Inspection includes a thorough visual investigation of the building's readily accessible features, major systems and their components, such as: structure, foundation, roof, interior, exterior, heating and ventilation system, electrical, plumbing and more.
- Detailed report which can be referenced in listings and on feature sheets.
- Additional articles relevant to information contained in the report (i.e. removing mold, reducing heat loss).
- A recall check on appliances and HVAC systems.
* After the inspection, we produce a computer generated report for the complete business inspection. The report includes a detailed analysis of the building, digital photographs for visual display of significant problem areas and general maintenance tips.