Building Inspector offers a broad range of construction inspection services for new building construction, building additions and renovations. Competent and thorough inspection is one of the most important elements in achieving a successful construction project.
Proper inspection requires sound judgment, diplomacy, procedural knowledge, effective inspection techniques, and complete and accurate documentation. We provide trained, professional inspectors who carry all necessary certifications and registrations, enabling them to complete each project safely and efficiently.
Building Inspector offers phased construction inspections to ensure your building is being built right from the start. The process also includes an examination of the electrical, plumbing, and HVAC.
We specialize in working with builders and contractors to protect the quality of the materials and workmanship for the owner.
- Contractor’s activity inspection
- Field testing of soils, concrete and materials sampling
- Inspector’s daily report preparation
- Neat, accurate and complete records maintenance
- Contractor’s schedule monitoring
- Assistance in semi-final/final inspections
- Punch list preparation